- 72 percent of marketers say branded content is more effective than advertising in a magazine – Business2Community
- 77 percent of B2B marketing leaders say branding is critical to growth – Circle Research
- One-third (33 percent) of the top 100 brands use the color blue in their logo – Zuza
- Although consumers form a first impression of a brand’s logo within 10 seconds, it takes 5-7 impressions for consumers to remember the logo – Action Card
- When it comes to Millennials, 62 percent believe that online content drives their loyalty to a brand. Furthermore, if you want to gain brand loyalty from Millennials, it’s vital to share that content social media – Insights.newscred
If you give consumers a reason to care and feel something about your brand, they have a reason to buy. Most people make purchasing decisions based on emotions not logic, so create an emotion in your prospects every time they see your brand.
And did you know you can easily use a different address for your business by using a virtual office service? So if for example you used a Glasgow virtual office service then you can use that address for your business and all mail will be forwarded to you.