- 72 percent of marketers say branded content is more effective than advertising in a magazine – Business2Community
- 77 percent of B2B marketing leaders say branding is critical to growth – Circle Research
- One-third (33 percent) of the top 100 brands use the color blue in their logo – Zuza
- Although consumers form a first impression of a brand’s logo within 10 seconds, it takes 5-7 impressions for consumers to remember the logo – Action Card
- When it comes to Millennials, 62 percent believe that online content drives their loyalty to a brand. Furthermore, if you want to gain brand loyalty from Millennials, it’s vital to share that content social media – Insights.newscred
If you give consumers a reason to care and feel something about your brand, they have a reason to buy. Most people make purchasing decisions based on emotions not logic, so create an emotion in your prospects every time they see your brand.